Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Requirements to Display "Standing Tall" Tag

To Whom It May Concern:

I had the pleasure of attending a “Standing Tall” course last Friday, Jan. 25th.  It was a very inspirational and thought-provoking presentation which I found very enlightening! 

I have completed the following requirements to display the “Standing Tall” certificate:  

                Attended a “Standing Tall” Session (1/25/13)

                Signed the “Standing Tall” Certificate

                Displayed the “Standing Tall” Certificate

Thank you for your support and I look forward to receiving the “Standing Tall” Tag and fulfilling my own “code of principles” to live by. J

 

Lori Kapeles

Program Director

Child Development Center

307-235-5097

 

This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it contain privileged information. The information is intended to be solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone or return e-mail so that I can arrange for deletion of the information and destruction of any copies that have been made at no cost to you.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment