Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Conference for Pinnacle Bank


“Start each day with a positive attitude and no excuses!”

I truly enjoyed your presentation at the conference in Denver last week.  It was very inspiring.  1 year ago I started the No Excuses plan for myself.  I had stopped smoking 2 years early and gained some extra weight, wasn’t the healthiest I could be.  So I decided to stop making excuses.  It is all up to me to make me better.  I started walking every day without making any excuses.  I lost 30 pounds my health has improved 100%.  Due to your inspiration I have renewed my “No Excuses!” plan.  I have challenged myself to do a 10k walk before the end of the year, and to always start my day with a positive attitude.  Thanks for doing what you do.  The world needs more people with positive attitudes and good ethics. 

Christie Babbitt
Officer/Teller Supervisor
Cleburne, TX

817-202-7049
817-202-7121

Happiness is an inside job…..
This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or coping of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete this message. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment